Member Benefits and Services
- Belonging and contributing to an outstanding, purposeful and diverse community of people unified in membership of the BLG, a dynamic Anti-racist movement for sustainable change.
- Membership of BLG Special Interest Groups eg, CEOs, Senior Leaders, Middle Managers, former CEOs, Teachers’ Network, Reading Group
- Mentoring Programme
- Masterclasses and career development events
- Professional advice and guidance support
- Access to targeted advertising of posts and professional development opportunities
- Access to Members area on the BLG Website.
- Reduced rates for BLG-run conferences, training and events.
Affiliate Organisation Benefits and Services
- Access to the BFELG 10 Point Plan Diagnostic Toolkit.
- Initial assessment against the BFELG 10 Point Plan – a baseline from which the organisation can determine a holistic approach towards implementing its Anti-racism strategy.
- Free advertising of 10 posts per year to the full BFELG membership and allies network. This service will be of value to colleges/organisations that wish to actively address under-representation in staffing and governance. After the first 10 posts, a fee will be payable for every post, or bulk rates can be negotiated.
- Opportunity to signpost BFELG to Black staff to access professional support.
- Regular keep in touch (KIT) meetings and exchange of communications.
- Access to an Affiliates area on the BFELG Website.
- Discounted rates for BFELG resources.
- Reduced rates for BFELG-run conferences, training and events.
- Access to BFELG-approved consultants to support bespoke organisational requirements.
Research and Consultancy Services
BFELG provides bespoke research and consultancy in Anti-racist practice in the areas of, for example, leadership and governance, data analysis, staff and student voices, pedagogy and recruitment.
For further information or to arrange initial discussions please contact email@example.com
Training and Professional Development
BFELG specialises in bespoke, action and results orientated training and professional development, facilitated by expert practitioners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for initial discussions.
10 Point Plan Diagnostic Toolkit
The BFELG 10 Point Plan Diagnostic Toolkit enables organisations to undertake a comprehensive audit of their antiracist practice across 4 areas (4 Cs):
Curriculum or Core Business
The Toolkit can be tailored to the unique contexts and sectors in which individual organisations operate, and can be used at multiple levels.
For further information about access to the Toolkit please contact email@example.com